What to Expect
The conveyancing process seems daunting and complicated, particularly to those new to home buying or selling. We've simplified the process for you below so that you'll understand exactly what's happenning at each stage of your transfer, and what's coming next! If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact us and we'll gladly talk you through it.
The Exciting Part
Signatures & Payments
- Once all conditions have been met, the transfer and bond documents are drafted by the relevant Attorneys.
- The Buyer & Seller sign the respective transfer documents.
- The Buyer signs the bond documents.*
The Attorneys collect:
- All relevant Transfer cost are paid by the Buyer.
- The Seller pays their rates, including advance rates if required.*
The Seller is now required to provide these compliance certificates:
- Electrical, Plumbing*, Beetle*, Gas*, Electric Fence*
- After 7-10 working days, the Attorneys will be advised that the matter is "Up for Registration" and have 5 working days to finalise anything outstanding.
Registration and Proceeds
- Ownership passes from the Seller to the Buyer.
- The Seller is paid out the net proceeds.
- The Estate Agent is paid their commission.
- The Buyer and Seller have long-since forgotten the process and have settled into their new lifestyles.
Download the BrochureDownload
Need more Snymans content?
Sign up for our monthly newsletter.